1. Zhao K, GW, Zheng S, Zhang C, Xian Y. SDS–MoS2 nanoparticles as highly-efficient peroxidase mimetics for colorimetric detection of H2O2 and glucose. Talanta, 2015;141:47-52.
2. Wang H, Li S, Si Y, Sun Z, Li S, Lin Y. Recyclable enzyme mimic of cubic Fe3O4 nanoparticles loaded on graphene oxide-dispersed carbon nanotubes with enhanced peroxidase-like catalysis and electrocatalysis. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2014;2 (28):4442-4448.
3. Wei J, Chen X, Shi S, Mo S, Zheng N. An investigation of the mimetic enzyme activity of two-dimensional Pd-based nanostructures. Nanoscale, 2015;7(45):19018-26.
4. Zhu S, Zhao XE, You J, Xu G, Wang H. Carboxylic-group-functionalized single-walled carbon nanohorns as peroxidase mimetics and their application to glucose detection. Analyst, 2015;140(18):6398-6403.
5. Song L, Huang C, Zhang W, Ma M, Chen Z, Gu N, Zhang Y. Graphene oxide-based Fe2O3 hybrid enzyme mimetic with enhanced peroxidase and catalase-like activities. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2016;506:747-755.
6. Deng J, Wen X, Li J. Fabrication highly dispersed Fe3O4 nanoparticles on carbon nanotubes and its application as a mimetic enzyme to degrade Orange II. Environmental technology, 2016;37 (17):2214-2221.
7. Shu J, Qiu Z, Wei Q, Zhuang J, Tang D. Cobalt-porphyrin-platinum-functionalized reduced graphene oxide hybrid nanostructures: A novel peroxidase mimetic system for improved electrochemical immunoassay. Scientific reports, 2015;5:15113.
8. Li B, Chen D, Wang J, Yan Z, Jiang L, Duan D, He J, Luo Z, Zhang J, Yuan F. MOFzyme: Intrinsic protease-like activity of Cu-MOF. Scientific reports, 2014;4.
9. Wang G-L, Jin L-Y, Dong Y-M, Wu X-M, Li Z-J. Intrinsic enzyme mimicking activity of gold nanoclusters upon visible light triggering and its application for colorimetric trypsin detection. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2015;64:523-529.
10. Köhler V, Turner NJ. Artificial concurrent catalytic processes involving enzymes. Chemical Communications, 2015;51 (3):450-464.
11. Lin Y, Li Z, Chen Z, Ren J, Qu X. Mesoporous silica-encapsulated gold nanoparticles as artificial enzymes for self-activated cascade catalysis. Biomaterials, 2013;34(11):2600-10.
12. Wei H, Wang E. Nanomaterials with enzyme-like characteristics (nanozymes): next-generation artificial enzymes. Chemical Society Reviews, 2013;42 (14):6060-6093.
13. Torres E, Ayala M. Biocatalysis based on heme peroxidases: peroxidases as potential industrial biocatalysts: Springer Science & Business Media; 2010.
14. Yang Z, Cao Y, Li J, Lu M, Jiang Z, Hu X. Smart CuS nanoparticles as peroxidase mimetics for the design of novel label-free chemiluminescent immunoassay. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2016;8(19):12031-8.
15. Yang Z, Cao Y, Li J, Lu M, Jiang Z, Hu X. Smart CuS nanoparticles as peroxidase mimetics for the design of novel label-free chemiluminescent immunoassay. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2016;8 (19):12031-12038.
16. Zhao K, Gu W, Zheng S, Zhang C, Xian Y. SDS–MoS2 nanoparticles as highly-efficient peroxidase mimetics for colorimetric detection of H2O2 and glucose. Talanta, 2015;141: 47-52.
17. Kermani HA, Shockravi A, Moosavi-Movahedi Z, Khalafi-Nezhad A, Behrouz S, Tsai F-Y, Hakimelahi G, Seyedarabi A, Moosavi-Movahedi A. A surfactant–heme–sulfonyl imidazole system as a nano-artificial enzyme. Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society, 2013;10 (5):961-968.
18. Moosavi-Movahedi Z, Gharibi H, Hadi-Alijanvand H, Akbarzadeh M, Esmaili M, Atri MS, Sefidbakht Y, Bohlooli M, Nazari K, Javadian S. Caseoperoxidase, mixed β-casein–SDS–hemin–imidazole complex: a nano artificial enzyme. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 2015;33 (12):2619-2632.
19. Kosman J, Juskowiak B. Peroxidase-mimicking DNAzymes for biosensing applications: a review. Analytica chimica acta, 2011;707 (1):7-17.
20. Zhang Y, Xu C, Li B. Self-assembly of hemin on carbon nanotube as highly active peroxidase mimetic and its application for biosensing. RSC Advances, 2013;3 (17):6044-6050.
21. Luo L, Zhang Y, Li F, Si X, Ding Y, Deng D, Wang T. Enzyme mimics of spinel-type Cox Ni 1− x Fe2O4 magnetic nanomaterial for eletroctrocatalytic oxidation of hydrogen peroxide. Analytica chimica acta, 2013;788:46-51.
22. Gao L, Zhuang J, Nie L, Zhang J, Zhang Y, Gu N, Wang T, Feng J, Yang D, Perrett S. Intrinsic peroxidase-like activity of ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Nature nanotechnology, 2007;2 (9):577-583.
23. Liu T, Zhao K, Jin L, Zhu J, Dong Y, Yan Y, Wang P, He D. Peroxidase-Like Properties of Multiple Nano-Metallic Oxides under Various Conditions. General Chemistry, 2016;2 (1).
24. Shi Y, Huang J, Wang J, Su P, Yang Y. A magnetic nanoscale Fe3O4/P β-CD composite as an efficient peroxidase mimetic for glucose detection. Talanta, 2015;143:457-463.
25. Zubir NA, Yacou C, Motuzas J, Zhang X, Da Costa JCD. Structural and functional investigation of graphene oxide–Fe3O4 nanocomposites for the heterogeneous Fenton-like reaction. Scientific reports, 2014;4.
26. Zhu M, Diao G. Review on the progress in synthesis and application of magnetic carbon nanocomposites. Nanoscale, 2011;3 (7):2748-2767.
27. Lin L, Song X, Chen Y, Rong M, Zhao T, Wang Y, Jiang Y, Chen X. Intrinsic peroxidase-like catalytic activity of nitrogen-doped graphene quantum dots and their application in the colorimetric detection of H2O2 and glucose. Analytica chimica acta, 2015;869:89-95.
28. Chen J, Ge J, Zhang L, Li Z, Qu L. Poly (styrene sulfonate) and Pt bifunctionalized graphene nanosheets as an artificial enzyme to construct a colorimetric chemosensor for highly sensitive glucose detection. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2016;233:438-444.
29. Li L, Zeng C, Ai L, Jiang J. Synthesis of reduced graphene oxide-iron nanoparticles with superior enzyme-mimetic activity for biosensing application. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2015;639:470-477.
30. Zuo X, Peng C, Huang Q, Song S, Wang L, Li D, Fan C. Design of a carbon nanotube/magnetic nanoparticle-based peroxidase-like nanocomplex and its application for highly efficient catalytic oxidation of phenols. Nano Research, 2009;2 (8):617-623.
31. Cui R, Han Z, Zhu JJ. Helical carbon nanotubes: intrinsic peroxidase catalytic activity and its application for biocatalysis and biosensing. Chemistry-A European Journal, 2011;17 (34):9377-9384.
32. Turdean GL, Popescu IC, Curulli A, Palleschi G. Iron (III) protoporphyrin IX—single-wall carbon nanotubes modified electrodes for hydrogen peroxide and nitrite detection. Electrochimica Acta, 2006;51 (28):6435-6441.
33. Liang M, Fan K, Pan Y, Jiang H, Wang F, Yang D, Lu D, Feng J, Zhao J, Yang L. Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticle peroxidase mimetic-based colorimetric assay for the rapid detection of organophosphorus pesticide and nerve agent. Analytical chemistry, 2012;85 (1):308-312.
34. Lee JW, Jeon HJ, Shin H-J, Kang JK. Superparamagnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles–carbon nitride nanotube hybrids for highly efficient peroxidase mimetic catalysts. Chemical Communications, 2012;48 (3):422-424.
35. Song Y, Wang X, Zhao C, Qu K, Ren J, Qu X. Label‐free colorimetric detection of single nucleotide polymorphism by using single‐walled carbon nanotube intrinsic peroxidase‐like activity. Chemistry-A European Journal, 2010;16 (12):3617-3621.
36. Singh C, Bansal S, Kumar V, Singhal S. Beading of cobalt substituted nickel ferrite nanoparticles on the surface of carbon nanotubes: a study of their synthesis mechanism, structure, magnetic, optical and their application as photocatalyst. Ceramics International, 2015;41 (3):3595-3604.
37. Gong J-L, Wang B, Zeng G-M, Yang C-P, Niu C-G, Niu Q-Y, Zhou W-J, Liang Y. Removal of cationic dyes from aqueous solution using magnetic multi-wall carbon nanotube nanocomposite as adsorbent. Journal of hazardous materials, 2009;164 (2):1517-1522.
38. Safari J, Gandomi-Ravandi S. Fe3O4–CNTs nanocomposites: a novel and excellent catalyst in the synthesis of diarylpyrimidinones using grindstone chemistry. RSC Advances, 2014;4 (22):11486-11492.
39. Xu Z, Ding L, Long Y, Xu L, Wang L, Xu C. Preparation and evaluation of superparamagnetic surface molecularly imprinted polymer nanoparticles for selective extraction of bisphenol A in packed food. Analytical methods, 2011;3 (8):1737-1744.
40. Zhang P, Mo Z, Wang Y, Han L, Zhang C, Zhao G, Li Z. One-step hydrothermal synthesis of magnetic responsive TiO2 nanotubes/Fe3O4/graphene composites with desirable photocatalytic properties and reusability. RSC Advances, 2016;6 (45):39348-39355.
41. Lu K, Jiang R, Gao X, Ma H. Fe3O4/carbon nanotubes/polyaniline ternary composites with synergistic effects for high performance supercapacitors. RSC Advances, 2014;4 (94):52393-52401.