1. Tobin EJ. Recent coating developments for combination devices in orthopedic and dental applications: A literature review. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2017;112:88-100.
2. Darouiche RO. Antimicrobial approaches for preventing infections associated with surgical implants. Clinical infectious diseases,2003;36 (10):1284-1289.
3. Song Z, Borgwardt L, Høiby N, Wu H, Sørensen TS, Borgwardt A. Prosthesis infections after orthopedic joint replacement: the possible role of bacterial biofilms. Orthopedic reviews, 2013;5 (2):65-71.
4. Rocha JLL, Kondo W, Baptista MIDK, Cunha CAd, Martins LTF. Uncommon vancomycin: induced side effects. Brazilian Journal of Infectious Diseases,2002;6 (4):196-200.
5. Micek ST. Alternatives to vancomycin for the treatment of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections. Clinical infectious diseases,2007;45 (3): 184-190.
6. Zhang L, Yan J, Yin Z, Tang C, Guo Y, Li D, Wei B, Xu Y, Gu Q, Wang L. Electrospun vancomycin-loaded coating on titanium implants for the prevention of implant-associated infections. International journal of nanomedicine, 2014;9: 3027-3036.
7. Smith JK, Bumgardner JD, Courtney HS, Smeltzer MS, Haggard WO. Antibiotic‐loaded CS film for infection prevention: A preliminary in vitro characterization. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials,2010;94 (1):203-211.
8. Garg K, Bowlin GL. Electrospinning jets and nanofibrous structures. Biomicrofluidics, 2011;5 (1): 13403-13419.
9. Martins A, Reis R, Neves N. Electrospinning: processing technique for tissue engineering scaffolding. International Materials Reviews, 2008;53 (5):257-274.
10. Li X, Cui R, Liu W, Sun L, Yu B, Fan Y, Feng Q, Cui F, Watari F. The use of nanoscaled fibers or tubes to improve biocompatibility and bioactivity of biomedical materials. Journal of Nanomaterials, 2013;2013: 1-16.
11. Dutta PK, Dutta J, Tripathi V. Chitin and CS: Chemistry, properties and applications, 2004.
12. Queen H. Electrospinning CS-based nanofibers for biomedical applications, 2006.
13. Lee DW, Lim H, Chong HN, Shim WS. Advances in CS material and its hybrid derivatives: a review. The Open Biomaterials Journal,2009;1 (1):10-20.
14. Ignatova M, Manolova N, Rashkov I. Novel antibacterial fibers of quaternized CS and poly (vinyl pyrrolidone) prepared by electrospinning. European polymer journal, 2007;43 (4):1112-1122.
15. Tvl HB, Vidyavathi M, Kavitha K, Sastry T, RV SK. Preparation and evaluation of ciprofloxacin loaded CS-gelatin composite films for wound healing activity. International Journal of Drug Delivery,2010;2 (2):173-182.
16. Cheng M, Deng J, Yang F, Gong Y, Zhao N, Zhang X. Study on physical properties and nerve cell affinity of composite films from CS and gelatin solutions. Biomaterials, 2003;24 (17):2871-2880.
17. Bhattarai N, Edmondson D, Veiseh O, Matsen FA, Zhang M. Electrospun CS-based nanofibers and their cellular compatibility. Biomaterials, 2005;26 (31):6176-6184.